An opportunity for adults to gain an insight into all aspects of hand-building including making vessels and sculptural forms from slabs and coils of clay, mound making to techniques for creating pattern and textures.
You can make tiles, pots, portraits, brooches, hanging ornaments, tea light holders… to name but a few! Explore decorative techniques through the use of slips, inlay and glazes. All abilities welcome.
Course Fee: £100
The course will cover the following elements:
– Understanding of clay and preparation.
– Learn three hand bulding (coil, slab and pinch) techniques.
– Have a go on a potters wheel.
– Surface decoration techniques.
– Design and create your own master piece.
– All material and tools.
– Professional artist led sessions.
– A highly interactive and fun course. You will learn a lot!
– Refreshments. - No hidden charges.
Due to limited spaces we suggest booking your place in advance by emailing: email@example.com